Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. Every person has a sparkle of good within their Spirit. Know that God wants each of us to be caring, sharing, and spread goodness on the Earth! Be Good for Goodness Sake! As we go into Thanksgiving week, please reflect on the good you bring to the world! Drop a comment about how God has been good to you!
1. Caring is in God’s plan! According to the bible in Philippians 2:4- not looking to your interests but each of you to the others' interests. Caring is an act. Our lives should be surrounded not by our self-interests but by the interests of others. How do we care for others in the middle of a Pandemic? It's simple, do it. We can express God's characters through caring for family, children, friends, business partners, and many other people. Take time to care for someone else. Take a minute out of your day to send a text, e-mail, virtual hug, or handwritten letter. At the end of the year, we need to demonstrate caring.
· Send a personal note.
· Show caring by expressing your appreciation for someone else.
· Care package to your family or friends.
2. Sharing is in God's plan! According to the bible in Hebrews 13:16-16 And do not forget to do good and share with others, for with such sacrifices, God is pleased. The saying goes, Sharing is caring. The truth is that communicating with those who are in need is a good act. Share your story of triumph, helping acts, and sharing your victories to inspire others in a challenging time of the year for some.
· Share your story
· God’s goodness in your life.
· Just be kind!
3. Spreading goodness is in God's will! Spreading goodness is a tremendous human act. Psalm 33:5 Easy-to-Read Version-5 He loves goodness and justice. The Lord's faithful love fills the Earth. How do you spread the goodness during this time? Here are some practical ways to spread goodness on Earth.
· Pick the phone and say hello to family, friends, or co-workers.
· Give a compliment to someone you are inspired by.
· Prayer for someone else.
· Encourage someone else.
In conclusion, being Good is a characteristic of God. He desires for each of us to spread goodness during this Pandemic and Thanksgiving season. You can do it for God's goodness sake.
Prayer – Dear God, help me to demonstrated goodness during this time and season of my life. I asked that you continue to display your goodness and blessing in my life. In Jesus Name ! Amen!
Salvation Invitation -Romans 10:13 New King James Version (NKJV) 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Be Uniquely You,