23 Ways God Will Sustain Us In 2023
No matter what the future holds, we can be certain that God will sustain us. He has promised to never leave us or forsake us, and He is faithful to His promises. As we face the uncertainties of the future, we can take comfort in the fact that God is in control. He knows what lies ahead for us, and He will help us through every storm we face.
When you don’t know what the future holds, trust in God. He will never leave you or forsake you. He is always with you, and He will sustain you through every trial you face.
God is Our Sustainer
When it comes to our sustenance and provision, God is the ultimate source. In the scriptures, we see repeated assurances from God that He is willing and able to sustain us. This can be seen in Deuteronomy 31:6, which says “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” The same is echoed in Isaiah 41:10, which says “Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will uphold you with My right hand.” This is a foundational promise that we can rely on: no matter what happens in 2023, we can be certain that God will sustain us. In Hebrews 13:5-6, we see that “God has said, ‘I will never leave you; never will I forsake you.’ So we can confidently say, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’” No matter how uncertain our circumstances, no matter how difficult our situation, we can be sure that God will sustain us.
23 ways God will sustain us in 2023
As we face the uncertainties of the future, there are many ways God can sustain us. Here are 23 of the most important ways:
1. God will provide for our physical needs.
2. He will give us peace and comfort.
3. He will guide us in our decisions.
4. He will give us the strength of spirit.
5. He will show us paths of righteousness.
6. He will give us courage in times of trouble.
7. He will never leave our side.
8. He will lighten our burdens.
9. He will give us hope for the future.
10. He will protect us from harm.
11. He will heal us when we’re sick.
12. He will be a refuge in times of distress.
13. He will sustain us through difficult times.
14. He will give us joy in the midst of suffering.
15. He will provide companionship and friendship.
16. He will give us the ability to persevere.
17. He will give us direction in our lives.
18. He will supply us with wisdom and understanding.
19. He will give us a clear vision of the future.
20. He will protect us from spiritual attack.
21. He will give us strength in times of adversity.
22. He will provide us with peace that transcends understanding.
23. He will give us joy in the morning.
As we approach the year 2023, it’s important to remember that God will sustain us in every way. He has promised never to leave us or forsake us, and He is faithful to His promises. We can trust His provision, His protection, and His guidance. He will give us strength when we need it, He will lead us according to His will, and He will provide us with whatever we need to face whatever comes our way in 2023.
Prayer For 2023
Dear Father, Thank you for your purpose , protection , provision and promises in the Year 2023, In Jesus Name.Amen1